Friday 15 May 2009

Nine Black Alps and Kid In Cars - The Musician, May 21st


Our loveable little hometown scamps Kids In Cars are playing another support slot in the city for another ace band, Nine Black Alps, this time at The Musician next Thursday.

I must warn you that KIC may feature heavily on this blog in future, as well as being my friends, I'm well behind this band doing big things. Plus their debut EP (Blimey, Crumbs!) shall be on general release soon and I'm sure they would love to see it reviewed.

Come down, join in the singalong and get merry as Thursday is always the new Saturday!

Short but sweet as I may do a feature profile on KIC in the near future (as well as the EP review) so for now, some links!

www.last.fm/music/kids+in+cars
www.myspace.com/thekidsincars

www.myspace.com/nineblackalps
www.last.fm/music/Nine+Black+Alps

No comments: