Thursday 28 January 2010

Adorno - Said and Unsaid 7"

These guys are Portugal and I'm not totally sure if they sing in English or not [I'm pretty sure they do]. Anyway they've been around a while and they've released a few things, a split with Syn*Error, 'Year One' and quite a few other splits and CDR's.

They play a melodic, distorted style of punk that reminds me of the first time I heard almost every band on the Dischord roster years back. Previous material always seemed a bit more faster than the four tracks on here, I love that it's not if your face, instead you can digest all the delay pedals and melodic vocals like (mentioned before) '80s/'90s post-punk bands on Dischord...or even End Of A Year.

"Said and Unsaid"


Adorno on Last.fm (you can also find downloads on here)
Myspace

No comments: