Tuesday 5 January 2010

My Top 25 Records Of The Year 2009 (25 - 11)

Well, that's behind us then, here's to another year (raises mug of tea). Here's my favourite records from last year, all compiled into a nice list of twenty five, this was made easier by what stuff I listened to more than twice (sadly, a lot of records didn't fit this criteria).

025. Phoenix - Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix
024. Baroness - Blue Record
023. Empire! Empire! (I Was A Lonely Estate) - What It Takes To Move Forward

022. Converge - Axe to Fall
021. Title Fight - The Last Thing You Forget

020. Fireworks - All I Have To Offer Is My Own Confusion

019. The Ghost Of A Thousand - New Hopes, New Demonstrations

018. Blakfish - Champions

017. Little Lungs - Hoist Me Up!

016. Tubelord - Our First American Friends

015. Teenage Cool Kids - Foreign Lands

014. There Will Be Fireworks - There Will Be Fireworks
013. Kevin Devine - Brothers Blood
012. The Tupolev Ghost - The Tupolev Ghost

011. Dananananaykroyd - Hey Everyone


No comments: